Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gash Gash. Die.

You're my world
The shelter from the rain ..
You're the pills
That take away my pain..
You're the light
That helps me find my way ..
You're the words
When I have nothing to say..

You're the fire
That warms me when I'm cold ..
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old ..
You're the shore when I am lost at sea ..
You're the only thing
That I like about me ..

And in this world where nothing else is true..
Here I am
Still tangled up in you.

I'm still tangled up in you ...

Imagine being pushed into a dark abyss of pain.
Imagine the dementors feeding on the most unhappiest of your memories.
Imagine being stabbed repeatedly- repeatedly until there's no blood left in your veins.

Imagine a never ending feeling of nothingness.
That's all i feel now.

PS - The words in italics : not my words but definitely my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment