Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sainthood Achievers

" .. if you need help with anything please feel free to ask me"

How many times have you had someone tell you this? Many a times, am guessing.
Well, people have told me this quite a gazillion times in this ONE year!

Though the characters of this short lived monologues change much too often, the latter part of the story has been and now, i know, would ALWAYS be the same!
These are the people who are going to run away at the sight of you if you really are in need of some help.
Not bragging, but it takes a lot for me to not help someone (unless you've really really pissed me off)
But, life has taught me a good lesson (of the great many ones I've refused to ever learn) ::::
They're never going to "HELP" me!

Nowadays, when someone tells me "oh please feel free to ask for any sort of help" , my ever too sarcastic mind thinks "Kindness runs in your blood, doesn't it?"

I agree everyone isn't as evil as am making it sound. I have a bunch of very close people in my life because of whom I've not completely begun hating life. I know they're there for me.
But, there are times when they're not around and I might have to depend upon the others who aren't too pleased to help me.
As big a sentimental fool as I am, I am still learning to accept the harsh truth !
They want you to help them, but not vice-versa.

I believe even the biggest of idiots STOP caring after a certain point of time and I hope i become that idiot... Sometime very soon, hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to write a blogpost along the same lines.
    I really was.
    Strange are the ways people work at times but at the end of the day you just have ti realize things happen for a reason no matter how blind we are and can't see any coherent logic at that moment but sometimes things take a turn for the better or worse for one stupid reason.
    And the realization of the reason is what drives us to insanity unless we stop thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a feeling both of us are dead familiar with ... i know :)

    ReplyDelete