Saturday, July 14, 2012

This Is The End- My Only Friend.



I prayed for some rain this morning.I prayed for the sky to turn pitch black with grief.

Today is a day of bellowing silence.
I wake up and look around my room to soak in as much of it as I can -
because I knew I'd miss its humid comfort.
The rusted window panes, the blurry mirror, old mugs with faded photos - what else was I leaving behind?

I took a last glance at the neighbor's dog - his furry pair of brown ears drop down sadly as though he was resounding
my inner thoughts.
Empty bookcases and rows of empty shelves looked on as I walked past them in denial.What else was I leaving behind?

I wish I was better with words or atleast, sentiments.I could then tell every one in my life how much they matter and how this is an inevitable change I knew I had to go through someday.

Thus, I stagger to the end of road - only to step on to a new one bending in sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment