Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dirty songs aren't that dirty after all

The sound of loud music thumped in my ears as I sat waiting in the canteen,for what seemed like a lifetime, for a plate of noodles in the middle of a rainy afternoon.

Pitter patter. Yap yap yap. Bop bop bop (or must i say dup dup dup?)
Yet, no food. Nada.

"Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika..hey hey hey hey hey hey heyyyyyy" - it was 3.30 pm and i last ate at 9am. The music made the blood rush to my head and go *toink* but i dare not breathe a word - my classmate sat two chairs away and bopped to the amazing track.

I am not trying to sound Catholic but even dirty songs must sound good, if not anything else.
I am pro-dirty songs. Hell, on certain days, my already damaged brain would only play dirty songs (these go for days of extended lectures, watching Leonardo DiCaprio on TV,stormy afternoons, my mother trying to explain how useless i am, etc. You get the drift.)
The worst part is anything remotely connected to the existence of a dirty song triggers the working of the rusted and already dying music system in my brain.

But, even dirty songs must SOUND good!!! ( i am trying hard to not sound frustrated)
What's with the beats? What's with the rhyming? - it all matters though its just dirty!

The sad plate of noodles finally arrived ( I must not complain for something that beautiful worth 15 bucks)
Just then someone mentioned something on the lines of "Oh JT.."
"Uh-oh", I muttered.

" Dirty babe... you see these shackles baby, am your slave. I'll let you whip me if i misbehave..'coz no one makes me feel this wayy..." - sang the cluttered/rusted music system in my brain.

I am a horrible person.
So horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment