Sunday, May 1, 2011

... because it rained


I can hear the raindrops against the window sill...
I can see their shadows on my wall..
Just then, there was a flash.. and I closed my eyes, only to find you next to me...

Where have you been this long?
Sensing my fear... you do it best ...
But now... none of it mattered...
'Coz you were right next to me ... where I had always wanted you to be...

Somewhere far away, I could hear a slow song play...

" I think I've walked too close to love and now i'm falling in..
There's so many things this weary soul can't take..
There's a life inside of me, that I can feel again..
It's the only thing that takes me
Where I've never been
I don't care if I lost everything that i have known
It don't matter where I lay my head tonight
Your arms feel like home .."

No comments:

Post a Comment